Steel Pole Construction
STEEL POLE construction a pioneer of the steel construction technique using steel columns and high beams (IPE). In 2012, this idea was brought up by two brothers Dalton Ssemaganda and Martin Mugenyi who started working with a construction company that was in business already (S-Fran). Later in 2015 because the business was booming, another Company joined us which created a lot of confusion among employees and this venture did not last for long because these two companies focused on money and forgot about the goals that we had at the beginning of everything. Then on 9th August 2017 Steel Pole was incorporated and started operating independently.
HOW WE DEAL WITH WEAK POINTS
HOW WE WORK?
As a full-service construction company, STEEL POLE essentially assists clients from the very outset to the completion of their project. We become partners with our clients in understanding the five basic functions of:
- Defining and establishing the scope of the construction project
- Pre-construction project planning including preparation and scheduling of the projects, phasing plans, budgeting/cost-modeling, subcontractor qualification etc.
- On-site execution of the project includes scheduling, quality control, safety management, subcontractor management, status reporting and change management.
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Closing of the project related to the post construction activities.